Bad Credit Loans Pros and Cons
Pros and Cons of a Bad Credit Loan
- Easy to obtain if you have a bad credit rating
- Fast turnaround, sometimes as little as 24 hours
- You can still get a Bad Credit Loan if you have CCJ’s against you
- You can still get a Bad Credit Loan if you are in arrears with your mortgage
- Keep up repayments and your credit rating will begin to increase
- Very high interest charges
- If your credit score is below 490, you may be asked to pay a percentage upfront
- You will end up paying back a lot more than you originally borrowed
- If you don’t keep up repayments, you will be hassled by your lender and may result in a visit from Bailiffs
The UK Debt Advisor can help you apply for a Bad Credit Loan.
Call us free on 0800 043 2027 or use the call back phone below.